Wednesday 21 October 2015

I got my hair cut...




Hey guys... today I went to my favourite hairdresser to get my hair cut and styled. I needed to have a fresh look and change of style from long and draggy to short and tidy. I do admit I was scared to get it all chopped off because I was used to my old style for so long and change is difficult. My friend convinced me that I would look fantastic with a new look but did I totally agree... Mmm maybe not. Despite my trepidations, I decided to go to the hairdressers to see what they could do and OMG do I just love my new look. Someone said I had a landing strip on my forehead that you could land a 747 on, so I decided to cover it with hair and get a front fringe. So here is a little video that I made of my transformation... Tell me what you think? #krystleout xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts