Thursday 22 October 2015

I won a Golden Globe Award!




Hey guys... WOW so what an experience I had. Angelina Jolie's father, Jon Voight, interviewed me for winning a golden globe award for TV Show Ray Donovan, Best Actor... But there was the twist. Actually, I was interviewing him at the after parties and he decided to switch his Golden Globe for my microphone. How cool was that!

Krystle's Exclusive Secret: Have you noticed the creme scarf he is wearing in this video? Well, he told me secretly that every year to the Awards, he wears his "lucky" scarf, which gives him confidence and this year it clearly worked for him... Amazing!

Comment below if you have a secret lucky item like Jon Voight's scarf?

Stay strange & don't change! #krystleout xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts