Friday 23 October 2015

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel


Hey guys, so recently as you might know, I have been working really hard on setting up my YouTube channel. And now, I am happy to say that we finally have completed the banner! It's quite impressive isn't it? Well, actually it isn't quite as exciting as it could be, but don't worry, because if you subscribe, you will see a lot of great videos that I'm currently working on very soon.

With the channel, I aim to show you guys the celebrity lifestyle and take you with me on my travels around the world as I interview the stars and also other exciting content such as getting my hair cut (as in my last video haha). What you might not have seen so much from me so far is my acting. And, I'm excited to say that on the channel, you will see glimpses of not only my past acting jobs, but also sneak peeks of what I am working on now, plus exclusive behind the scenes footage. Now, if that doesn't get you excited, then nothing will, well... perhaps. Anyway, please subscribe and we shall go on this exciting journey together by clicking the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf25GTLh7ECL-qp6JIhHjpA

Stay Strange & Dont Change! #krystleout xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts