Wednesday 21 October 2015

Meeting Alicia Keys...


Hey peeps… I just uploaded a video showing the time when I met Alicia Keys at the ARIA awards last year. She was fabulous, inspiring and a greathearted person. Meeting her for the first time was such an adrenalin rush, and that wasn’t merely because she’s an amazing artist, but getting to her was quite the challenge. I call the red carpet the “Hunger Games” dog eat dog. It is like you are in a shark tank, competing with the other reporters as you have to push and shove to get your interview. I remember having sneak through the pits and jump across the carpet to get primetime position. It was all worth it and this is why I love my job. It gives me the drive and challenge every day never to give up. Motivate yourself to be different and stand out from the crowd. Make a difference! Stay strange & don’t change… #krystleout xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts